Thursday, April 26, 2012

Crybabies

Apparently, the Girl and the Goat is so fucking amazing, that grown women cry at the thought of not being able to get a reservation. Of course, I wouldn't know, having eaten around 10 goats, I can say I find camel meat to be prefferable. Therefore, I'm not interested in some swanky, over-rated blah-blah-blah.

I found this out because the GF, or Wife as she prefers to be called, works as a hot-shit concierge at one of the hoighty-toityiest 5 star hotels in the city. Some rich lady started blubbering on the phone at the prospect of having to wait an hour at the bar in Chicago's hottest whatever-it-is.

That said, new vistas of opportunity have opened to me. I am now officially on "the list" as a line sitter. For a paltry $250 ($200 if you include a sexual favors) I'll wait in line, at the bar, or in the parking lot while other people enjoy themselves eating at whatever place is currently hard to get into. Of course you could just save that money and hang out, but $250 an hour is nothing for people who pay as much for their Au Pair to get a haircut.

Just sayin's all...


I coulda had a V-8 instead of this shitty wait. This ain't no good(er). shoulda called the Fooder!


No comments:

Post a Comment