Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Record Store Day Bonehead

In case you're even more dense than me you know it was Record Store Day this past Saturday. I just discovered, 5 years too late, that my new favorite local record store (free F-ing arcade and records by the pound) was no longer my old favorite record distributor.  Additionally, found out 6 hours too late that my old roomate, producer, and chum Bavid Baker just realeased a new EP and played an in-store show. Essentially I missed everything. But GF, the Foodling and I did manage to get some amazing pizza at at Coalfire on Grand Ave. Unbelievably. Amazing. Every. Time. Great wine selection as well. Definitely head over there some time, possibly a weekday or early in the eve to miss the crowds and say hey to my friend Dave (who told me about the in-store and Record Store Day -Thx Dave!).

And just to rub it in here is my Record Store Day purchase:

Tomahawk - From Eponymous To Anonymous
http://www.theprp.com/2012/02/15/news/tomahawk-to-release-from-eponymous-to-anonymous-vinyl-set-on-record-store-day/


No comments:

Post a Comment